When Jin learns that an innocent woman is the target of a deadly hit, he asks Magnum and Higgins to help save her.
- Higgins bailing out Jin after his undercover assignment makes no sense. For him to have a bail means he would have had to have a bail hearing in which officers of the court would have to perjure themselves about what charges he was supposedly facing. It would have risked the judge denying bail and unlawfully imprisoning Jin.
- Chef Roy Yamaguchi made his guest appearance in this episode.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto
- Amy Hill as Teuila Tuileta
- Joy Osmanski as Ana Chua
- Leon Sheen as Ko Chua
- Chef Roy Yamaguchi as Himself
- Francois Chau as Kinny
- Johnny Rey Diaz as Rocky Ahn
- Kaipo Dupoit as Keno
- Linda Good as HPD Officer
- David D. Underwood Jr. as Businessman
- Faith Rogers as Cute Girl
- Kaina Cayabyab as Cute Girl's Friend
- Charlie Prescott as Guy
- Mathew Crouse as Worker
- Ben Lloyd as Tall John Schroeder
|Payback is for Beginners ♦ Honor Among Thieves ♦ Knight Lasts Forever ♦ Dead Inside ♦ Make It 'Til Dawn ♦ Lie, Cheat, Steal, Kill ♦ The Man in the Secret Room ♦ He Came by Night ♦ A Bullet Named Fate ♦ Blood Brothers ♦ Day I Met The Devil ♦ Desperate Measures ♦ Mondays Are For Murder ♦ A Game of Cat and Mouse ♦ Say Hello to Your Past ♦ Farewell to Love ♦ TBA ♦ TBA ♦ TBA ♦ TBA|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.