Jin the pickpocket calls Magnum and Higgins from jail with information about an imminent assassination, forcing Magnum and Higgins to bail him out of jail to track down the killer. After the assassination goes wrong, their work gets even more complicated when the intended victim goes on the run.
- Higgins bailing out Jin after his undercover assignment makes no sense. For him to have a bail means he would have had to have a bail hearing in which officers of the court would have to perjure themselves about what charges he was supposedly facing. It would have risked the judge denying bail and unlawfully imprisoning Jin.
- When the fire alarm goes off, Juliet uses an access card to open a door marked "fire exit". It makes no sense to need such a card to open a door designed to allow a safe exit during a fire.
- Chef Roy Yamaguchi made his guest appearance in this episode.
- Gordon Katsumoto: You haven't started going through the book yet.
- Jin Jeong: I can't. Everybody's looking at me.
- Gordon Katsumoto: Of course they are. They know you. They're making sure you're not stealing anything off my desk.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto
- Amy Hill as Teuila Tuileta
- Bobby Lee as Jin Jeong
- Taylor Wily as Kamekona Tupuola
- Christopher Thornton as Kenny "Shammy" Shamberg
- Joy Osmanski as Ana Chua
- Leon Sheen as Ko Chua
- Chef Roy Yamaguchi as Himself
- Francois Chau as Kinny
- Johnny Rey Diaz as Rocky Ahn
- Kaipo Dupoit as Keno
- Linda Good as HPD Officer
- David D. Underwood Jr. as Businessman
- Faith Rogers as Cute Girl
- Kaina Cayabyab as Cute Girl's Friend
- Charlie Prescott as Guy
- Mathew Crouse as Worker
- Ben Lloyd as Tall John Schroeder