Magnum is in Detroit and TC is using the Ferrari. While driving the car, TC has an accident and injures a bare knuckles fighter and he has to take his place in the ring.
- Tom Selleck as Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV
- John Hillerman as Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
- Roger E. Mosley as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Larry Manetti as Rick Wright
- Shannen Doherty as Ima Pratt
- Denny Miller as Leon Platt
- Greg Mullavey as Charlie Amos
- Robert Whiting as Claude
- Donald Gibb as Condley Willard
- Alan Trammell as Himself
- Lou Whitaker as Himself
- Barbara Sinclair as Wanda
- Todd Camenson as Bartender
- Shannen Doherty (Beverly Hills 90210, Charmed and Heathers) made her guest appearance in this episode.
- During her stay at the estate, Ima, without Higgins' knowledge, has re-named Zeus and Apollo, "Buster" and "Bobby-K". A memorable denouement has Higgins returning to the estate only to discover that Zeus and Apollo only respond to "Buster" and "Bobby-K"!
- T.C.: Delta 4/1. It's a hell of a unit. They came in and drug me unconscious from a downed chopper in the middle of hell. They got there just before the V.C. would have got to me. Four of 'em bought it trying to save my neck, six more were wounded.
- Leon Platt: Can't use these...
- (removes boxing gloves from T.C.'s shoulder)
- ...This is King of the Mountain. Bare knuckles. No rules. Last man on his feet wins.
- T.C.: Hey, this bare-knuckle stuff is easy!
- Higgins: You ran through a pen, striking Mr. Platt, who was chasing a pig?! It's so... Magnum-esque. The body has departed, but the spirit has remained behind to haunt me. Why?