When Magnum and Higgins get "yacht-jacked," Higgins is shot and she and Magnum are stranded at sea, struggling to reach land before she bleeds out and the culprits return to finish them off.
- Juliett Higgins makes a comment to Magnum that Robin Masters is not Charles Foster Kane. In the original "Magnum P.I." (1980-88), Robin Masters is played by Orson Welles. Welles also famously created and portrayed Charles Foster Kane in the classic "Citizen Kane" (1941).
- When Juliet gets shot she drops into the ocean. As with all oceans, it has "salt" water. She should be screaming her lungs out.
- When Rick and T.C. find and board Robin's boat at the marina, they pass by a boat the "Minnow" - the name of the boat used in Gilligan's Island.
- As to what T.R. Belle means, it means trouble. If you say the name fast enough, it sounds like trouble.
- Thomas Magnum: I can't believe you don't know what "T.R. Belle" stands for.
- Juliet Higgins: Neither do you.
- Thomas Magnum: Yeah, but you had it stenciled on the boat. You had a-a week to figure it out. I've had, like, one hour. T.R. Belle. Maybe T.R. is for... tax return. Teddy Roosevelt. Turkey robot.
- Juliet Higgins: [sarcastic] Turkey robot. Yeah, that's definitely it.
- Thomas Magnum: Who knows? Maybe it's the name of Robin's next book. In the future, an army of robotic turkeys take over the world.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto
- Amy Hill as Teuila Tuileta
- Christopher Thornton as Kenny "Shammy" Shamberg
- Paul Yen as Kahi Kina
- Samantha Neyland as Clara
- Kamakani De Dely as Gary Chung
- Tobias Jeliner as Brandon Leeds
- Anthony Molinari as Fisherman #2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.