A man dying of lymphoma hires Magnum to find his estranged, bone-marrow-compatible brother who turns out to need Magnum's help as well. Also, Magnum's case brings back haunted memories for the guys of a past SEAL team mission that went sideways.
- When Magnum is having difficulty with the copier, a QR code is visible on the monitor. When scanned, it says "Please scan this code."
- During the helicopter ride toward the end, Magnum puts on a headset, puts a headset on Bobby, then plays a video for Bobby on his phone. The phone isn't connected to the helicopter's communications system, so neither of them should be able to hear the video. It may possible to connect it to the communications system wirelessly, the way many phones connect to car audio systems via bluetooth, but no bluetooth indicator is visible on the screen.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto (credit only)
- Amy Hill as Teuila Tuileta
- Alex Fernandez as Captain David Evers
- C.S. Lee as William Malua
- Karl Yune as Bobby Malua
- Trevor Long as Manny
- Jason Lee Hoy as Loto
- Jess Kaala Lundgren as Aleki
- Aaron Densley as Major Hawthorne
- Anna Klein as Lia
- Vikram Mruthyunjayana as ER Doc