An incorrigible pickpocket, Jin asks Magnum for help when a cell phone he recently lifted receives a very suspicious text message. Also, Magnum is frustrated when Higgins still won't give him an answer to whether or not she will become his partner, and when Rick decides to make a bold career move, T.C. comes to the rescue.
- Wealthy Manhattan Developer adopts the children of their late African-American housekeeper from Harlem.
- Retired Chicago Football player and his wife adopts the child of a former African-American team-mate.
- 1 (killed by Gordon)
- Larry Manetti becomes the second cast member of the original series to appear in the remake (following Roger E. Mosley appearing in Season 1). He plays the same character here that he played in the reboot of Hawaii Five-0.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto
- Amy Hill as Teuila Tuileta
- Larry Manetti as Nicky "The Kid" DeMarco
- Vedetta Lim as Sharon Lim
- Bob Rumnock as Vinnie Black
- Dean Schaller as Derrick Baxter
- Rob Evors as Lew
- Kila Young as Officer
- David A. Tsuboi as Banker
- Jenny Kim as Keo
- Andrew Sato as Dr. Michael Lim