|Originally From:||United Kingdom|
|Current Location:||Honolulu, Hawaii|
|Portrayed by:||Perdita Weeks|
Juliet Higgins is a former MI6 agent who is majordomo for Robin Masters Hawaiian estate. She is portrayed by Perdita Weeks.
Before Season 1 Edit
Higgins was in the British Intelligence, MI6. She was engaged to another fellow agent, Richard Dane, who was killed on assignment in Istanbul trying to track down Viper. Unfortunately Viper was waiting for him. His body washed up weeks later. That’s when Juliet went rogue. She tried to hunt down Viper on her own, ignoring any recalls from her superiors. Her attempt to avenge Richard led to her being disavowed. Just a week before he was killed, Juliet and Richard had made plans to resign from MI6, they were going to be married, start a family. Her mother suffers from dementia.
Season 1 Edit
Higgins is the "majordomo" (i.e., property manager) for the large Hawaiian estate of writer Robin Masters, for whom Magnum ostensibly works security and lives in his guest house. She is commanding, uses sarcasm to deflect emotion and is hard to get to know — but it’s worth it in the end.
As a former MI6 agent, she knows how to hack a computer, is capable of picking locks and knows how to fight. Although she is British, she doesn’t like tea (“I can’t stand tea. I might be the first Brit in history to ever say that.”). She left England because of the winters. Until he was killed, she found a good friend in Jack Candler (tech entrepreneur and big-time art collector). She enjoyed having a fellow Brit to talk to. That made it a little bit easier to be this far away from home.
She has two dogs - Zeus, Apollo - who hate Magnum (which is mutual) and always chase him when he returns home. She does yoga.
- Thomas Magnum and Juliet Higgins sound like David Addison and Maddy Hayes in Moonlighting tv series.
- Her nickname is Jules and higgy.
- She is an ex-MI6 agent (disavowed) who is the caretaker or Major-Domo of Robin's Nest.
- Jonathan Higgins might be Juliet's Grandfather in the reboot.
- Juliet and Magnum bicker in the series, pretty soon to become allies.
- she got shot in the arm during the first episode
- she is not married
- in episode 4 she called Magnum an uncultured man-child, a lazy freeloader and a terrible Driver
- was Royal Worlington & Newmarket Golf Club junior champion two years in a row
|I Saw the Sun Rise||From the Head Down||The Woman Who Never Died||Six Paintings, One Frame||Sudden Death||Death is Only Temporary||The Cat Who Cried Wolf||Die He Said||The Ties That Bind||Bad Day to Be a Hero||Nowhere to Hide||Winner Takes All|
|Day of the Viper||I, The Deceased||Day the Past Came Back||Murder is Never Quiet||Black is the Widow||A Kiss Before Dying||Blood in the Water||The Day It All Came Together|