Magnum is hired by a woman to prove that her son didn't kill his girlfriend and has only 24 hours to do so before the accused accepts a plea deal. Also, Rick and TC try to recover stolen appliances that were donated to a wounded veteran.
- The shirt that Magnum wears when his is in jail is different than the shirt before and after. The pattern doesn't match up along the buttons as well.
- Juliett Higgins: Your self-congratulatory demeanor is repugnant, Magnum. You lied under oath to be dismissed.
- Thomas Magnum: Not exactly. I wouldn't have made a good juror. That wasn't a lie.
- Juliett Higgins: Has anyone ever explained karma to you?
- Thomas Magnum: Yeah, I'm not worried.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto
- Christopher Thornton as Kenny "Shammy" Shamberg
- Wavvy Jonez as Josh Healy
- Paula Newsome as Brianna Healy
- Eugene Shaw as Rudy Wong
- Chase Kim as Jonny Kim
- Sumalee Montano as Judge Marjorie Kamaka
- Rob Duval as Will Nash
- Mark Wilson as Chris Lansing
- Kenneth Baldino as Trey Wilson
- Misa Tupou as Kimo
- Emma Wo as Lisa Port
- Shawn McBride as Mitch Mookini
- Blossom Lam Hoffman as Neighbor
- Bryan Anderson as Brad Fullerton
- Raul Moreno as Organization Rep
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.