Magnum helps two elderly Jewish Holocaust survivors who are being pursued by Nazis.
When Saul and Lena, an aging couple who run a local shop, abruptly make plans to leave town, suspicious Magnum and Rick, who are friends with the couple, investigate only to arrive at the pair's home to see Saul whisked away in an ambulance after suffering a heart attack. Yet when they check at the hospital, he's not there. It becomes apparent that Saul has been kidnapped, and as Magnum houses Lena at Robin's Nest while looking for her missing husband, she explains that they are Holocaust survivors, who are being hunted by Neo-Nazis. But there's a twist that Magnum doesn't foresee.
- Tom Selleck as Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV
- John Hillerman as Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
- Roger E. Mosley as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Larry Manetti as Rick Wright
- Hanna Hertelendy as Lena Greenberg
- Robert Ellenstein as Saul Greenberg
- Glenn Cannon as Dr. Bernard Kessler
- Earl Kingston as Ruben (credited as Earll Kingston)
- Todd Camenson as Karl
- Joslyn Suan as Nurse
- Robert L. Silva as Officer (credited as Robert Silva)
- Lisa Hullana as Nurse
- Clay Wai as Miko
- Rick Quan as Intern
- Just after Higgins is shot, Magnum realizes that Dr Kessler knew that Lena was staying at Robin's Nest as he was part of the conversation held earlier at the hospital, but he didn't actually join Magnum & Rick until after they had the conversation about Lena staying at the nest so Kessler had no way of knowing she was there, therefore why would Magnum think to search his office and find evidence to prove Kessler was in on the plot to kidnap Saul.
- Higgins: Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. (Magnum makes an excited face.) Very well, you can have one too.
- Rick: Ahi Sushi delivery. Your wish for fish come true.
- Higgins: I was there you know.
- Magnum: Where?
- Higgins: Nuremberg, during the trials. They all had excuses, reasons for doing what they did, even the so-called "little fish", but when you saw the films, the camps, you realized there were no "little fish". I just thought you ought to know.
- Magnum: Higgins, thank you.
- Higgins: Of course, this changes nothing between us. I still expect you to respect the rules and regulations that pertain to your stay on the Estate. There will be no wild parties, no outrageous liberties, no unauthorized overnight guests!