As Magnum helps a woman find her missing cousin, Sergei is a Russian fugitive, Higgins' and Kumu's lives are put in danger when they get too close to the case.
- SADM is short for Special Atomic Demolition Munition, a man-portable nuclear weapon. In a worst case scenario, a suitcase nuke would be small enough to be hand-carried into a major population or leadership center like downtown Manhattan or Capitol Hill, undetected and then detonated. There are conflicting accounts of the existence and the number of said weapons, especially in the former Soviet Union.
- When Magnum and Rick are chasing the Chrysler and the police are chasing both, they are actually headed the wrong way on a one-way street. This can be seen as they are using all lanes in their direction while cars are parked on both sides in the opposite direction and the traffic lights are facing the wrong way.
- Vera Cherny made her guest appearance in this episode.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto
- Amy Hill as Teuila Tuileta
- Vera Cherny as Katya Kudjakova / Inna Khamatov
- Ilia Volok as Sergei
- Vladimir Orlov as Roman
- Mitch Wojnowski as Alexi
- Adrian Miranda as Teen Boy #1
- Allen Miranda as Teen Boy #2