Hannah who is Magnum's ex and the fugitive responsible for him and his SEAL team brothers being POWs for years, shows up at his home with a gunshot wound, and wanting his help to find her missing CIA father whose life is in danger. Also, Magnum makes an earnest proposition to Higgins for her to become his private investigations partner.
- Jordana Brewster made her return as Hannah in this episode.
- Beverly Hills, 90210 alumni Brian Austin Green made his guest appearance in this episode
- The Season 1 DVD release included a deleted alternate ending to this episode that would have completely changed the start of Season 2. After leaving the airport, Higgins, who is still considering becoming Magnum's partner, asks him to take a brief detour, letting her off in front of a nondescript office block. Asking Magnum to wait outside, Higgins enters and, off screen, we hear the sounds of gunfire and other action inside. Higgins then jumps out a window and has Magnum drive away quickly. In the ensuing conversation, Magnum determines that Higgins is again working for MI6. This alternate ending contradicts the start of the next season which has Higgins, having only just been contacted again by MI6, still considering whether to return to them or not.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto
- Amy Hill as Teuila Tuileta
- Brian Austin Green as Special Agent Adam Kreshner
- Jordan Salud as William
- Jonathan Ohye as Special Agent Scott Larkin
- Jo Sung as Pak Jong Soo
- Darren Darnborough as Tyler Dotson
- Michael Bisping as Jason Coburn
- Michael De Ycaza as Hannah's Father
- Jeremy Gilbert as Pilot
- Brennan Dyson as Merc #1