While Magnum helps out his friend Russell Harlan and temporarily works as the head of a hotel’s security, he investigates the death of a guest who was thrown from her room’s balcony while working on a secret investigation of her own. Also, Icepick is released from jail and is trying to keep a secret from Rick.
- Georgia Preston (thrown off hotel balcony)
- Corbin Bernsen is best remembered for L.A. Law.
- Lee Majors headlined The Fall Guy and The Six Million Dollar Man, the former being a contemporary series to the original Magnum. He also co-starred in the early 1990s series Raven, which was set in Hawaii and in which he played a private detective.
- Larry Manetti who played Rick Wright in the original Magnum series. His current role is a crossover character, Nicky 'The Kid' DeMarco, from Hawaii Five-0.
- Catherine Dent most well-known role was from the crime procedural The Shield.
- Juliet Higgins: Would you mind shutting your legs, please? It looks like the window of a butcher shop.
- Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum
- Perdita Weeks as Juliet Higgins
- Zachary Knighton as Orville "Rick" Wright
- Stephen Hill as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Tim Kang as Detective Gordon Katsumoto
- Amy Hill as Teuila Tuileta
- Kimee Balmilero as Noelani Cunha
- Corbin Bernsen as Francis "Icepick" Hofstetler
- Larry Manetti as Nicky "The Kid" DeMarco
- Greg Vaillancourt as Sergeant Wilcox (uncredited)
- Craig Stark as Art Friedland
- Hans Hedemann as Himself
- Catherine Dent as Georgia Preston
- Lanny Joon as Tony Zhao
- Jesus I. Ramos as Ryan
- Kelly Sry as Red
- Nikki McKenzie as Mia Zhao
- Lee Majors as Russell Harlan
- Pierson Mook as Donnie
- Walter Eccles II as Tourist
- Wendy Calio-Gilbert as Concierge
- Carolyn Reid as Elderly Woman
- Marlon Rhoden as Man
- Kesiah Castellano as Maid of Honor
- Mike Cho as Lt. Kamila
- Noel Schnaible as Mom